I Unexpectedly Did This Trick. How Do You Call That?

published Mar 2022 - 877 views

Basically (if it's not clear enough in the video), it's a 360° sideward rotation (Barrel Roll style) while moving forward PLUS an extra 180° twisting rotation.

Honestly, I was attempting a Backflip 180°, so that's why I say it was "unexpected". Can I do it again? No. At least, not without practice.

I asked Reddit about it, and people mostly replied it was an underflip, but I must kindly disagree with this because to me, an underflip is mostly like a flair which is a 360° backward rotation with an overall 180° twisting rotation (maybe more like 90° at the start and 90° at the end in the case of an underflip).

So, how do you call this trick?

Playtime: 00:00:11

Backyard setup North America Jumps


  2. There are no comments on this topic.
    • 0