After surprisingly being invited for Superunknown XV in Winter Park Colorado, I didn't want to fly to the USA for just a week, so I talked with fellow finalists Simon Bartik and Jessy Desjardins and we organised what became the best road-trip of my life.
I joined Simon, Jessy, Carlo Mion, Philippe Clairoux, Philippe Gaucher and Kevin Desjardins in Portland where we later drove to California and Colorado trough some epic scenery.
Hope you will enjoy, ONE LOVE !
What to expect:
- Illegal stuff such as 3 different angles for a cork 9
- Beautiful landscapes from our road trip
- Nice still pictures
- Quality shots from Mammoth filmed by the man Carlo Mion
- Unseen shots from Winter Park during Superunknown.
- Pretty bad crashes
- Good music
- A selfie in front of the Tesla Gigafactory in Reno
- A broken down Tesla in the middle of some Oregon forest and in the middle of the night
- A rail run from Carlo who’s a good filmer AND and great skier
Huge thanks to Wells Lamont, my parents, my friends, uni, Geneva and everyone out there !!!!