K2 King of the Mountain @ Revelstoke Resort

by Revelstoke
Mar 20th - 175 views

Video recap of the K2 King of the Mountain at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Skiers and Snowboarders faced off March 3rd + 4th 2018 on a Hand Built feature enhanced Freeride course for Day 1, and then threw down in our Terrain Park for Day 2. Presented by; K2 Smith Optics Kask of Sweden R Gear One T Apparel Turbo Bambi Graphics Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Bringing back the dub 10

Mar 13th - 619 views

Decided this weekend to bring back the dub cork 10 to my bag of trick, it has been a while since i had done one ! Not stylish at all I know and i usually have poles but I just wanted to huck my meat hahaha !

the incomplete edit...

by Colby_eubanks
Mar 10th - 263 views

Well when the 17/18 season was cut shorter than expected, I had only half of the filming done for the next edit. So I took what I had, and made this... Enjoy... Filmed/Edited By Colby Eubanks (@EubanksMedia, @Colby_Eubanks)

Trollhaugen : Human Being : Rowdy - Ep 5, Vol 2 - 2017/18

by Trollhaugen
Mar 9th - 4.3K views

From start to finish, this one's got it all. Rails. Jumps. Tranny. Gold..... Gold! Skol Nick Schoess! Dropping what could be an NBD with a sweet Summit Project drop-in x marriage proposal ender. How do you top that? You document Drew Ahlstrom's mad crowning as one of the best rail skiers in the world - culminating with his heavy win at local shop Pinewskis 'Master Shredder' freestyle ski jam at Troll. The humans tear down Valhalla. They tear up Summit. They get engaged. There's even some greco-roman wrestling..... humans... getting.... ROWDY! Film/Edit:Nick Schoess @nosebutter.exe Additional Filming: Drew Ahlstrom, Noah Odegard Music: Light My Way - Audioslave Titles/Text: David Duea Skiing (In order of appearance): Nick Schoess, Matt Krohn, Bjorn Melin, Jimmy McGlynn, Matt Wunderlich, Zach Shuster, Zack Mertz, Collin Kid, Drew Ahlstrom Notes from Nick - Thanks: Dave Sutton, Trollhaugen, Trollhaugen Park Crew, Val, David Duea, Steve Janisch, Mom & Dad, Mary & Mark, Pinewskis, Aaron Hunter, Cory Pinewski, Dan Pinewski, Trevor Slattery, The Train Park, Karl Bekkala, Derek Lee, Kael, The Stuga, Kian Barrett, The Canadians, Ken-Dozer, Sam Lobinsky, Matt Khron, Shane Nelson, ON3P skis, Craig Weiler, Newschoolers, Soda

Ryan Smith - 2018 Season Edit

by rsmith.14
Mar 5th - 153 views

Skiing at Okemo Mountain, Big Boulder Mountain, and Gore Mountain. Sorry it was filmed on a GoPro, we were balling on a budget this year. The song is a throwback to around 2010 when this type of music was used all the time. Glory days.

The Nor’easter Front Yard Sesh

by jagorman48
Mar 2nd - 26 views

This is my first time skiing at my house ever. Never had a good set up. Got surprised by the snow and took advantage of it. Just set up a 2x4 over a box in front of a short metal bench. Had a ton of fun with this even tho its such a suspect set up lol. Low and behold my very mediocre skills.

#SAUCEOVERDOSE Daily Miner Crash Edit

by dailyminer
Mar 1st - 181 views

So I got bored in the airport a couple months ago and made a ski fails instagram (@dailyminer_). This is a compilation of some of the best crashes from the page. Figured the most fitting music had to be the song from the 4bi9 House night skiing episode. Thought other NSers might think this was funny, hopefully it isn't too spammy.

STACK Visuals Presents: "Going In Circles" at the Mt. Baker Road Gap

by StackVisuals
Feb 27th - 1.7K views

Here is STACK Visuals first short ski film titled "Going In Circles." This was a collaboration between STACK Visuals & Bobby Stevenson. This project was all filmed in an hour session at the Mt. Baker Road Gap on January 25th, 2018. Shout out to all of the boys. Skiers: Jake Little (IG: @jakerlittle) / Porter Livingston (IG: @makeamericasteepagain) / Adam Wilson: (IG: @adamwilson012) Shooters: Kyle Petershagen (IG: @stackvisuals) / Grady Haskell (IG: @stackvisuals) / Bobby Stevenson (IG: @bobby_stevenson) Enjoy. Follow us on Instagram @stackvisuals.


by 808branden
Feb 26th - 182 views

Is it socially acceptable for a 20 year old to still try to be good at skiing? Let me know in the comments. Regardless i'm still drippin. Highly recommend watching until the end to see a dumb snowboarder eat some ice.

Fisheyes and feeleys

by tomatonater
Feb 25th - 101 views

A short audio-visual filmed 99% on fisheye. The other 1% is on a normal zoom lense. Enjoy :) Special thanks to Ian @ Driftland Ski and Sport and Canaan Valle...