It looks like you are using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't? But without advertising revenue, we can't keep making this site awesome. Click the link below for instructions on disabling adblock.
The Kodiak Crossover Jacket, new for the 2021/22, is designed in the Mont Gele Gear® signature freeski fit. Providing a longer, looser fit giving you freedom to move while in the park or backcountry.
Advance waterproofing and insulating tech means that this jacket will keep you warm and dry on all your mountain missions. A lightweight and durable construction provide the comfort and longevity you'd expect from premium and sustainable Mont Gele Gear® product.
Worn by Tanner Hall, the Kodiak Crossover has the Ski Boss' seal of approval.
The Kodiak Crossover Jacket is trusted by Tanner Hall
-Lightweight, warm, breathable & durable construction - 1040g (2lb 5oz) (size L)
- Gelanots® 3L 20K waterproof outer shell (Durable Waterproof Repellent (DWR C6) and non-perfluorooctanoic acid (nonPFOA) fabric) - 20,000mm waterproofing + 20,000g/m2/24h breathability
- Climashield® Apex + HL insulation (100% recycled polyester) - 102g/m2 + 100g/m2
- Nylon lining (100% recycled & non-polyfluorinated chemical (non-PFC) nylon
- YKK® zips, including water-repellent YKK® AquaGuard® zips to protect weather-exposed locations
- Fully taped seams (optimum weather-sealing throughout)
- Helmet-sized hood with peak (non-removable)
- Super soft fleece lined collar
- Full under-arm vents (zipped)
- Anti-rip (internally sewn) Velcro® adjustable wrist cuffs
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes (robustly sewn double thickness fabric for durability)
- 4x external body pockets
- 1x lift pass pocket on left sleeve
- 1x internal pocket + 2x internal mesh slip pocket (non-zip, open)
- Headphones wire socket to internal pocket
- 2 year limited warranty (from the date of purchase)
- Made in the Czech Republic
Material Origins: - Japan - Polyamide & polyester (Gelanots® 3L 20K waterproof outer shell (DWR C6))
- Poland - 100% recycled polyester (Climashield® Apex + HL insulation)
- China - 100% recycled nylon (inner lining), YKK® zips, Velcro®, zip pullers, fold-over elastic & elastic cord with MGG logo
- Italy - Pocket bag fabric, neck fleece fabric & hood lining fabric
- Hong Kong - MGG logo, care info transfer, hanging loop & headphones wire eyelet
- Austria - MGG hood logo transfer & OPOC logo transfer
- Taiwan - Zip stopper & cannon clip
- Latvia - Eyelets
- Spain - Additional elastic fabric
- Czech Republic - Additional non-woven fabric
- Turkey - Woven MGG label