It looks like you are using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't? But without advertising revenue, we can't keep making this site awesome. Click the link below for instructions on disabling adblock.
Overall this is a good and cheap jacket. It is defiantly worth the money being as cheap as it is and it wont let you down.
The jacket is very worm but is also not to bulky. It holds up good against wind and has a removable hood.
1. Fixed hood with magnetic system to hold down when not worn
2. Internal microfiber goggle pocket with internal fleece-lined media pocket
3. Headphone port hole with keeper loop
4. Pull-down pass holder system and custom lift ticket D-ring
5. Strategically placed chest vents and critically placed polar fleece panels
6. Spring-loaded reverse coil zip closure with inner storm flap
7. Hand pockets with brushed mesh and reverse 8. Storm skirt with snap system for attaching 9. Internal storm gaiter system with gripper tape
11. Brushed tricot half collar
12. LycraÂ® stretch panel and wrist gaiters
13. Oakley metallic logo and Oakley patch
This jacket cost me 200$ and i would say that it is defiantly worth it overall.
This jacket fits great! I am about 5'10 and i have a size large and it fits perfect especially if you want to look "steezy".
I just bought it this season but so far it is holding up good and i wear it alot.