• Lange XT 130 2013

      • Review by DingoSean on Dec 03, 2014 @ 1:42 AM
      • Review:

        This is a fantastic All-Mountain AT boot - a boot that is made mostly for in-bounds skiing, yet has the ability to release the cuff a little bit for some light backcountry/sidecountry stuff.

        The boot skis very well, relatively stiff and reactive, while being forgiving enough for variable terrain. holds a good edge in almost all conditions without getting soft. Perhaps not a true 130 flex, but a strong stiff boot, still. The soles are made more for DIN AT bindings like the Marker Duke or Salomon Guardian. They will work in something lighter like the Fritschi bindings, but they will not work in Dynafit setups like a few other boots in this category, like the K2 Pinnacle series.

        They have a rubberized section between the soles, that gives you grip when scrambling or riding on sleds.

        The cuff doesn't release too far, but it's enough. Not a large range of motion, but adequate for a boot in this category.

        Lange says 97 last, but I feel like it's a bit more generous than that... Still quite narrow. Fits an average foot very well, and in my experience, this thing fits most skiers that come into the store - something that many Langes used to fail at until they changed their shells completely.

        Liner is very well constructed. Made of the same material as an intuition liner, so it is just as heat-moldable. Big thick cuff strap, really simple buckles and design otherwise.

        These are a great boot option for those who are skiing inbounds 80% of the time and doing sidecountry/backcountry the other 20% of the time.

        Ratings:
        • Terrain
          Park
          Pow
        • Design
          Clean
          Busy
        • Durability
          Fragile
          Durable
        • Weight
          Light
          Heavy
        • Style
          Uncool
          Cool
        • Width
          Narrow
          Wide
        • Comfort
          Uncomfy
          Comfy
        • Flex
          Soft
          Stiff
    • Shop for XT 130 by Lange
    • Social Media
    • User Reviews
      • Review by 00000000 on Nov 19, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
      • Review:

        ***Full review coming soon***

        Ratings:
        • Terrain
          Park
          Pow
        • Design
          Clean
          Busy
        • Durability
          Fragile
          Durable
        • Weight
          Light
          Heavy
        • Style
          Uncool
          Cool
        • Width
          Narrow
          Wide
        • Comfort
          Uncomfy
          Comfy
        • Flex
          Soft
          Stiff
    • Product Information
    • Name:
    • XT 130
    • Manufacturer:
    • Lange
    • Year:
    • 2013
    • Gender:
    • Neutral
    • At A Glance
    • Terrain
    • Park
      Pow
    • Design
    • Clean
      Busy
    • Durability
    • Fragile
      Durable
    • Weight
    • Light
      Heavy
    • Style
    • Uncool
      Cool
    • Width
    • Narrow
      Wide
    • Comfort
    • Uncomfy
      Comfy
    • Flex
    • Soft
      Stiff
    • Product Options
    • Review Ratings