Characteristics: Surfy, Stable, Chargey
Since our beginning, the Billy Goat has been the go-to choice for stability, power, and maneuverability in soft snow. Now in its 7th iteration, we’ve modified our RES (Reverse Elliptical Sidecut) design to incorporate a blending radius between the Tip & Tail sidecut, substantially improving hardpack performance. We’ve also incorporated ATT (Asymmetrical Tip Taper) to allow the tips & tails of the Billy Goat to smear in and out of powder turns with greater ease.
The characteristics that define the Billy Goat remain - the ability to drive the ski in variable snow and smear the ski in soft snow and crud, but without tip dive or dumping speed. If finding the fastest way down the mountain on a powder day is up your alley, then the Billy Goat is the ski for you.
Sizes: 179, 184, 189 CM
Dimensions: 141-143 / 116 / 125-126 MM
Radius: 27.8-29.4 M
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- Wilderness Exchange Unlimited $499.95 $799.00 ON3P Steeple 98 Ski
- Eastern Mountain Sports $52.00 Royal Robbins Men's 6 In. Billy Goat Shorts - Size 33/R
- REI.com $36.73 $75.00 Royal Robbins Women's Billy Goat Stretch 5-Pocket Pants
- REI.com $36.73 $58.00 Royal Robbins Women's Backcountry Billy Goat Canvas Shorts
- Moosejaw $55.99 $74.95 Royal Robbins Women's Billy Goat Stretch 5-Pocket Pant