So much vapor had accumulated in the upper floor that there were clouds of Easy Off pouring out of every door that was open on the upper floor. I then rushed in again grab the racks out of the oven getting another face ful of Easy Off, then I thought it was a bad idea to be in there since it made me feel like shit and gave me a head ache. Smoke and vapor still billowing out of the exits. A few minutes pass as I am cleaning the racks and I start to feel stoned, but whack stoned. The headiness was there for sure but I just felt on edge, shitty and burnt out. My neighbor comes up stairs and says, " Holy shit did you use the oven?" "Yeah sorry about that" "Oh thats fine you didn't know." my neighbor replied. I go back to scrubbing the racks and my neighbor asks, " Are you alright, you look pale." " I think I got some sort of high or reaction from the fumes." He ran and got me water from downstairs and told me to take a rest so I did and I felt beter after 15 minutes or so.
Basically it was shitty and I never want to experience that stuff again.