dude come on. yeah its cool to hose out the inside of your car... but is it really worth it to drive a gay ass looking car. i dont care what anybody says it is probably the dumbest looking vehicle besides the scion and mercedes box cars. get a jeep. you'll thank me later.
1. i own a jeep so penis trading will not be necessary.
2. at least i have ground clearance
3. drive a jeep. then drive a honda element. to a ski resort. with snow on the road. then tell me which is better. then if you can honestly say that an element drives better, you arent smart enough to be worth talking to anyway.
4. if you think a honda element looks better than any jeep besides a liberty (they are gay as well), just stop talking in general.
5. more ground clearance = more shock absorbtion (if you have decent shocks) = more comfortable ride.
6. gas mileage is kinda shitty i will give you that.
You guys obviously havent seen the Toyota FJ, trumps the element all together. At first I hated the element but after they made a couple of changes I was thinking it wasnt SO bad. But now that I saw the FJ I want to get it for my next car
haha where do you live?? in tahoe it storms, the roads are plowed maybe once every 6 hours during the storm and thats just to clear the powder, not expose asphalt. then it usually takes a day or two for the snow on the road to melt. if you are less fortunate and dont get that much snow then im sorry, but your profile says whistler so i dont know why you dont know this. i probably drove on snow to resorts at least 15 times this year