1. Spyder Snorkel. XL. Black. Super sick. $140.
2. 2005 Burton system jacket. Someone said he would buy it almost two weeks ago, no word since. Red, dark grey, and off white. Size XL. Thermal liner. 10K waterproofing. Sickness. $125
3. Bonfire C10 pants. Black. Large. 10K mm. Special material around cuffs that will not be cut, super tough. $60
4. Oakley A-frames. Pearl (glossy off-white) frame. Persimmon lens. Has helmet strap instead of the regular strap. The foam on the frames is definitely different than normal too, it is like a more dense foam. Still nice gogs I'll drop these for $50
5. Salomon s912 ti. Gold and black. Pretty used, but still good working condition. $75
6. Oakley a-frame. Clear with blue iridium lens. New with cloth. $90