Rafiki means “friend” in Swahili and pays tribute to the trees that we plant in Kenya for every ski and snowboard we make. Indeed, this surfy pow slayer will be your best buddy when the snow flies.
But don't let the powder skis title fool you. This pivoty and nimble ski will float you through Hokkaido deep drifts, twist through tight trees and bumps, and still carve a groomer with ease. An ample tip and waist provide skiers with a floaty ride. The pared-down tail makes for quick release and instant control, while camber underfoot is all business on the groomer. And new for 21/22, a blended wood core of FSC certified poplar and birch that improves stability in firm and variable conditions.
- With fun skiing at any speed and in all terrain, the Rafiki is your deep snow day (and every day) besty.
- Ample tips and waists provide a floaty ride, while pared-down tails make for quick release and instant control
- Camber underfoot allows you to have full control on groomers
- Sandwich construction with a full-width triaxial fiberglass layup
- Blended wood core is composed of FSC certified poplar and birch
- UHMWPE sidewalls and layers of VDS rubber
- 4001 sintered base and 2mm full-wrapped steel edges
- Dual-radius sidecut has a shorter radius at the tips for easy turn initiation and a slightly longer radius at the tails to maintain stability and control, especially at speed
- Early-rise tip profile is a directional shape that pairs off-piste stability and soft snow performance with control
- Rocker in the tips handles crud and bumps upfront and provides maximum float in the soft snow; slightly eased tails enhance control
Sizes: 157, 164, 172 180 cm
Dimensions: 126 - 111 - 121mm / 157cm | 127 - 111 - 122mm / 164cm | 132 - 115 - 127mm / 172cm | 133 - 115 - 128mm / 180cm
Radius: 18.5m / 157cm | 19.5m / 164cm | 20.5m /172cm | 21.5m / 180cm
Weight: 1825g / 157cm | 1899g / 164cm | 1956g / 172cm | 1973g / 180cm