GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB
Location: Must live in or be willing to move to work in Burlington, Vermont
Submission Deadline: February 12th
4FRNT skis a ski manufacturer that sells its products exclusively direct to consumer online through 4frnt.com. We are in search of a Graphic Designer to join our team in Burlington, VT. We have an immediate opportunity for a Graphic Designer with at least three years of design experience. The Graphic Designer works directly with the Brand Manager and Marketing Manager to help communicate the overall brand look and feel in product design and marketing communication. The Graphic Designer is involved with creating ski products and marketing collateral including, but not limited to, skis, clothing, accessories, all forms of advertising and online assets.
This is a full-time, in-house position with a competitive benefits package.
• BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
• 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department; in-house preferred
• Product/apparel graphic experience
• Strong knowledge of design, product, and consumer trends in the action sports/ski industry
• You are a skier with a deep understanding of the ski market, trends, language and culture
• Ability to create mood boards, visual line plans, and any visual tools to use in presentations
• Experience creating marketing content for use on social media, email and ecommerce
• Existing personal daily use of social media with understanding and awareness of it’s application to an ecommerce business
• Ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to collaborate on ideas is a must. Listening and taking, as well as giving, direction is key.
• Ability to communicate with sales and development teams to create individually appealing product and collateral materials
• Strong experience and knowledge working with suppliers of materials, graphic production processes, and manufacturing processes
• Excellent skills in Adobe Suite
• Added benefit if any experience working for an ecommerce brand
• Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workloads, often to tight deadlines and manage multiple proprieties
• Occasional domestic travel required
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org