Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
DeebieSkeebiesdude come on im trying to find fun stuff to do with kids and not shit like that
icedI wanna know what the guy said so bad lol
ajbskido your best to tire those kids out on the hill, thats your best bet.
- get t1 or t2 done as early as possible. the hike is a great way to warm up and get the stoke going after a long gondy line.
- go back up the gondi and pick a line on CPR that you can make it to stairway after
- shred stairway until just after lunch
- drop into feuz bowl, get all the way down and go eat
- then ride the trees off of pioneer until everyones legs HURT. being further down the mountain helps get past the traffic at the end of the day
as for fun town stuff, there is not much... there is a nice bridge, that usually gets the kids going.
**This post was edited on Jan 6th 2022 at 10:16:37am
DeebieSkeebiesAlso is there a bear refuge there or something? My boss mentioned something about it haha.
**This post was edited on Jan 6th 2022 at 9:34:52pm
DeebieSkeebiesAnother question for those who have skied there: Good idea to roll around with a beacon/shovel/probe and have the group do the same? Will be bringing my stuff regardless.