bogustSo recently I have been seriously considering a summer setup build and I want to know If other people think if its worth.
I also have a few questions.
1. how do you get fat pvc tubes for cheap
2. what's the shortest in run someone could make to hit a 10ft plus rail
3. do you really need to use artificial snow material like Msnow
4. could I make my setup on an asphalt driveway and put a down some mats so I don't get hurt.
(I know there's been a million threads on this topic, sorry)
Why wouldn't you build one? You get to ski everyday in the summer and your rail progression will exponentially increase.
1. Check Craigslist for irrigation pvc, or ask construction sites for leftover pipe. If you can, honestly welding a shotgun rail is probably the best route. It works way better than pvc. Also I recommend having 2 10 foot rails at the leasr
2. Make it 6 feet or taller. Look at Jackson karsteters Instagram summer setup vids. I recommend building a drop in similar to his.
3. Msnow isn't necessary but works very well
4. You could build it on asphalt, but even with mats it would suck a lot more to fall on then grass. If you have grass definitely build it on grass.