Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
onenerdykidThere is no difference between whole and half sizes (26.0 and 26.5), so buying just a liner will be pointless.
If you are in the right size shell, but need some more room consider the following:
1. Use a custom footbed - this will shorten the length of your foot by at least half a size by holding your arches up and locking your foot in the back of the boot
2. If you already have a custom footbed, get the shell stretched for length and the liner pushed forward. This only works if you already have a custom footbed.
3. If you've already done those options, then it's time get the next shell size up.
nolliebackflipI have the old booters. The liner size goes from 27 to 28. I have 27s and there's alot of room between the liner's front part and the shell's front part.
**This post was edited on Oct 22nd 2019 at 12:44:28pm
onenerdykidAh yes, that was one of the few ski boots to lump 3 sizes into one shell.
Just do a shell fit:
1. Remove the liner from the shell
2. Step into empty shell and slide your foot to the front so your toes just barely touch.
3. Examine the space behind your heel. 1cm = super tight performance fit, 2cm = normal, 3cm = too big
How much space is there?