icedI don't think money raised is a sign of a positive influence over the masses coming from a billionaire
not to mention California didn't even vote for trump last election, idk why they would now
So how would the democrats tear apart a country?
I am Canadian and unfamiliar with their campaign proposals
Regressive lefists knowingly lead their followers down paths of false hope based on incorrect or straight up fake information. It's straight up dangerous. Russia collusion, hoax. Donald Trump is a racist, fake news. Donald Trump said Nazis are fine people, fake. Donald Trump is appointing a serial rapist to the SC, hoax. Donald Trump iz bad becuz Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti say so, nothingburger. I could go on and on.
I don't know what letsbehonestusa is but I'm not giving blog spam any credit or clicks so find a new source for your pre programmed opinion.
California has loads of conservatives outside of LA. Historically, a lot of them don't bother voting because they figure that LA will be picking their electoral votes. I think that might be a little different this time.
Things democrat candidates are running on right now:
- The continuity of the college scam for anyone who wants to go into debt for useless degrees. They want to pass that burden on to everyone else.
- free $1000/month for everyone out of thin air.
- compulsory gun confiscations.
- compulsory taxation for other peoples healthcare
- 70+% tax rate for wealthy people and corporations.
- reparations for black people.
- elimination of the electoral college system
- open borders
- actually dismantling our border infrastructure.
- anti vorter ID laws
- lowering the voting age so that emotionally undeveloped and intelectually compromised high schoolers can vote.
- anti hamburger...
Also, "Trump is the worst amirite?" is part of the party platform. All they talk about during the debates is Trump rather than ideas or policies that will get anything tangible done.
They're all certifiably insane.