This was from an old thread that I did nit copy the link of for some reason but instead copy and pasted it into an old document so here you go (PS Line bullshitted me. I sent them a letter asking for stickers and a cool ass drawing, and they never sent anything back):
Alright guys. Here's my master list that i've been working on for a while now. Unlike other lists, I am sure that at least 80 percent of these companies will send stickers, the other 20% Is just because I either added them in without testing it out or I have tested it but haven't got a reply yet. You should have avalanches of stickers if you do this all correctly. This list is companies I discovered over time, so I didn't see all the results at once, but when I came back from spring break, after using only a fraction of these companies, I had 27 envelopes in my mail.
Before we start, let me say a few things.
-It may not seem like a lot, but thats because I don't have all of the junk contacts of emails that don't send. If all goes well, every one of these should send. Most lists only have like 10 working emails.
-After you do this, you may start receiving promotional mail from a few companies (sorry!)
-Don't spam all these companies and send these out a million times. It bothers customer support and you will not get more stickers.
-Most companies are starting to use contact forms instead of direct email, so I will put some of those at the bottom too.
Shoutout to this article for helping me out a ton. http://hubpages.com/money/List-Companies-Send-Stickers
You have to use BCC or every company will know you are emailing the others. If you some how don't know how to do this, here's how: Open a new email, enter someone into the 'TO:' Field. It could be you, one of the companies in the list, it doesn't matter. Then, Copy the list of all the emails, and paste it into the BCC field
Now, It is time to write your message. Keep in mind that this list includes everything from ski resorts to motorcycle companies, so it has to be a very general statement. Make sure to include your mailing address, because some companies will just send stickers without replying. Be polite, honest, and to the point. Here's the one I used, but you should probably make a new unique one. Poems, jokes, funny stories, will all get you more stickers.
I was wondering if you could please send me a few stickers for my laptop, skateboard, and ski helmet. That would be really cool!
Thank you a ton!
[First Name Last Name]
[City, State - Zip Code]
Send the email, wait for replies, and respond if they require anything else (some asked me to confirm the shipping address, directed me to a sticker request form, etc...). Then, just wait until you start seeing 5-10 envelopes a day in your mailbox!
Here it is! :
Exalt Paintball: http://www.exaltpaintball.com/articles.asp?ID=255
Herschel Supply Co. : https://www.herschelsupply.com/contact/
Mountain High (Sends a ton of good stickers): http://www.mthigh.com/site/connect/contact-us
Patagonia Sticker Request: http://www.patagonia.com%2Fus%2Fpatagonia.go%3Fassetid%3D6223]https://www.patagonia.com/us/patagonia.go?assetid=622
Backcountry Sticker Request: http://www.backcountry.com/Store/global/stickerRequest.jsp
Gopro Sticker request: https://gopro.orderingstore.com/
Crested Butte Contact Form(sends cool diecuts): http://www.skicb.com/contact
I will add more contact forms/sticker request forms later. It's just because its currently 3AM and i'm tired and can't think of anything.
Thanks! ++K for bumps!
Billabong Sticker Request Form: https://us.billabong.com/page/help/request-stickers
686 Sticker Request Form: http://686.com/free-stuff
Chaco Sticker Request Form: https://www.chacos.com/US/en/stickers
Harely-Davidson Sticker Request Form: https://ridefree.harley-davidson.com/darkcustom
Teton Sports Sticker Form: http://www.tetonsports.com/Stickers/stickers.htm
RVCA Sticker Form: https://www.rvca.com/page/promotions/free-stickers
Punisher Skateboards Sticker Form: http://punisherskateboards.com/punisher-skateboards-stickers
firstname.lastname@example.org - they sent me a sticker sheet
INI-Cooperative Contact Form (sends stickers confirmed): http://inicooperative.com/contact/
Line Skis: https://ca.lineskis.com/en/customer-service/cs-sticker-request.html
Dakine: How can I get some Dakine stickers?
Ready to sport a Dakine sticker on your favorite rig? Sweet. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the below address and we will hook you up.
Attn: Sticker Request
603 Portway Ave
Hood River, OR 97031