Hahaha, thats funny man! Especially # 10, to skiboard to be popular.
Ten Reasons to Try Skiboarding
1. Have a blast from the very first day! Skiboards transcend the usual learning curve because they are short - dancers, skaters, skiers, snowboarders, water skiers, and even walkers, anyone can usually learn in a just a few runs (however for those who have never been on the slopes or lifts, lessons are recommended). These feel totally natural, your body already knows how to stand on them. And at the same time, you can go as extreme as you care to, do more tricks, blast through knee-deep powder and basically do more than you ever imagined in less time than on any other snowriding equipment.
2. Less expensive! Spend your money on travel and lift tickets, not equipment, travel gear and lessons. Skiboards range from about $99 for entry level to about $380 for the top end which includes bindings and leashes.
3. Easier to use! Skiboards being shorter means less chance of crossing or catching tips like with skis and the exceptional manueverability makes it much easier to stay upright. Skiboards are very easy to control, to stop & turn on than skis and snowboards.
4. Get rid of the conventional! You know, lessons, poles, traveling with all that equipment. Skiboards are so new that most stores don't even know what you are talking about, but the sport is sweeping the slopes as more people say no to the traditional ways of snowriding. Fun is what it is all about, not rules. Break out of the old ways and treat yourself to the experience of freedom that only skiboards can provide.
5. Express your creativity! Like feeling totally free? Just think, no more fighting the equipment! This is a totally new sport, open to interpretation and creativity. Do you enjoy Big Air and styling on tricks no one has ever seen before? Skiboards Rule! Ever thought of dancing on the snow? Yes, with skiboards you can actually snowdance alone or with someone else - backwards, forwards, turning, disco (!), anything goes. Yes, imagine - anything goes!
6. Stay in great shape! Skiboarding is the perfect exercise because it is not only an excellent way to stay in shape, but you are usually having so much fun that you don't even notice!
7. It just gets better and better! Look forward to going again. Each time you go, it's better than the last time. Imagine being outdoors, on soft white stuff, just blazing down the mountain in total control, doing whatever you want to without the hindrance of the equipment. Most people we know who have been introduced to the sport have gotten their season passes for the next season because they have become totally addicted. Eight out of ten people who try skiboards are converts.
8. Skiboarding is a sport that you can truly enjoy with friends and family. The great thing about skiboards is that everyone gets good quick so you can all cruise together, doesn't matter about skill levels as with skis or snowboards. You can all go anywhere on the mountain and have real fun together. Skiboarders - imagine not having to wait for your friends on snowboards or skis anymore! Get them on skiboards and you can hang together.
9. Skiboard anywhere! Glades, moguls, double black terrain, parks, pipes, deep powder, it is all suddenly yours to play on. Skiboards are also excellent for backcountry (being highly portable).
10. Be popular! Skiboaders get swamped with questions on the slopes: What are they? What are they like? Where can you get them? etc. Some people get literally surrounded by people inquiring about them.