hubbardsI just saw this YouTube video where a guy pours alcohol into a bottle, puts a cork in the bottle, and pumps air into it with a bike pump, expanding the bottle and compressing the stuff in it.
When he takes off the cork a bunch of vapor pops in and he claimed to have gotten drunk by simply inhaling that vapor.
People in the comments claim this is dangerous, something about ethanol in your bloodstream. Is it a genuine thing or not to be fucked with?
Prob lying. First off ethanol is what gets you drunk and it does enter your bloodstream before being metabolized by the liver, so those comments are wrong. As for the vapor, I doubt it. Ever pressurized a water bottle and then shot the cap off? Yeah that creates vapor. Prob what he's doing. Unless it's 95% ever clear there's water in there.
If he did manage to vaporize ethanol, which I guess is possible cuz it has a lower boiling point than water, it would prob be very harmful for your lungs as the substance you'd be inhaling would be corrosive to those little sensitive alveoli.
Maybe post a video so we can see.