Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
Back pain should I still ski
I over shoot a 50ft jump 2 weeks ago and yesterday I rockclimbed and I hurt pretty bad. I stretched it out and iced it but should I ski today itís gonna be really deep. Please help.
No, you should get it checked out, or at the very least follow some kind protocol rest protocol until it doesn't hurt.
Worst case scenario it's broken so just send it.
Let me just turn on my interweb X-ray machine. Follow these steps:
1) Turn tablet or laptop on.
2) Turn off ad-blocker software (for whatever reason, my program won't load)
3) Type in meatspin.com but don't press enter yet. Ensure volume is on max.
4) Hit "enter" and immediately place your computer screen against your back
5) Have someone in your home or coffee shop assist you
6) Wait 30 seconds and remove back from computer. Your X-ray image should be visible. For a complete diagnosis, type in your email and I can send you the reading of the image. Check your spam filter as it may show up there.
Or perhaps just go to a doctor if you really want to know. Or better yet, go on WebMD and learn you have a tumor of your spinal cord. No one on here can tell you yes or no accurately. Imo, decide yourself how bad you feel and either send it and quit being a pussy, or go to your doctor for fuck sakes. This is the internet which is about as trustworthy as the fat ass eating cheetos typing responses on these threads.
Should probably spend that time coffin shopping cause youre prob gonna die
Weird that you only started experiencing pain 2 weeks after it happened. Have you done any other physical activity before you went rock climbing? If you were doing physical activity before and it wasn't hurting I would say try it out and go easy. Maybe lay off jumps and stick to rails
You probably just have to poop
All times are Eastern (-4)