Model 5'11 140
1. Armada 2XL $175 condition 9/10
Forget the model, but its an infrared jacket, super warm, all the bells and whistles.
2. Orage Master series corduroy. condition 7.5/10. $130 Not sure the size, but its big
the pouch zipper broke off, and theres a small barely visible stain on the front. Super OG jacket. side zip
3. Analog L (fits a lot bigger) $100 7/10 condition
This was the "design unlikely features" winner back in the day, super rare, super dirty, and a couple rips around the cuffs, although its always kept me warm.
4. Saga hoodie, XL, condition 7.5/10. $45
is pretty dirty around the thumbholes, but pretty good condition for the age
5. 3XL Jiberish iron face. Condition 8.5/10 $60
Honestly pretty good condition, a couple of stains that aren't very noticeable, but this hasn't gotten much use.
6. Trew reversible puffy condition 7/10 $75
Good condition except the logo is coming off on the bottom, and there is a burn hole in the sleeve. When reversed the burn isn't noticeable obviously, but it could be taped. This thing packs down super small, is a great mid layer, or a good companion to bring into the backcountry or backpacking/camping.
7. Helly Hansen XL track jacket. condition 10/10 never worn $35