Wanted to see if there were any Foco/Front Range NSers out there that are trying to do some touring this spring and throughout the summer. A bunch of my touring partners are graduating or got jobs outside Colorado for the summer.
A little about me:
- I'll bring snacks. You can have (some of) those snacks
- I'll bring my camera so you can get some new Tinder pics
- If you don't have any objectives in mind, I've got a long list of lines and have already researched the logistics
- I don't mind - actually enjoy, getting up at hellish hours of the night/early morning if it means we get to go skiing
- I'll carry the heavy pack
- I spent last summer skiing all around CO, so I've got a decent idea of the areas, conditions, and routine of summer skiing here.
- I have basic avalanche training (AIARE 1) and take safety and decision-making very seriously
Things I don't have:
- A car
So, if hiking a lot to ski a little sounds appealing to you, hit me up.