Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
What can I expect at mammoth 2nd week of April?
Going out for a week on the 9th, what will conditions be like? Are they prone to April storms? Or just sunshine and soft snow? Thanks!
Too soon to tell what the weather is gonna be but if I had to guess I'd say 70% chance of 50-60 and sunny and 30% chance of snow/rain. Two years ago we got an 8 incher on cinco de mayo so spring storms are possible but its also possible a spring storm could just bring rain. They'll have a pretty solid base still and will have an amazing park like always
All times are Eastern (-5)