As you can read in the title, I cant decide wich ski of them I should buy.
- very good skier
- Preferably Powder (when there is pow)
- If the powder is allready "damaged" by all the people, I also ski the moguls which got builded up.
- But sometimes I also like to just make full-speed carving turns at the piste (sometimes its also the oldschool-mogul style when I have to make short turns because of the gapers :D)
- If on my way down to the lift I see a few kickers, Im mostly gonna take them (no heavy tricks like backflips and spin for win, just everything till 360, so the main goal is the airtime)
My thoughts at the Ski:
- Line SFB: Maybe not that good in highspeed-piste runs but for sure great fun in Pow and Park.
- Line Supernatural 108: Since it doesn't have a "real" twintip, its for sure better at the piste but maybe not that good skiing switch and for park and pow.
- Faction Candide 2.0: Very jib-oriented, maybe a bit to soft flex for charging at the piste/pow
- Faction Candide 3.0: Maybe the same issue as with the SFB, so beeing not stable at high-speed and flattering in harder snow?
Now I hope you can help me with my decision.
If there are any grammar mistakes, please be aware, Im from Switzerland :D