Mine was a dandelion when I was 4. lol
Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
JibbzI would rather eat another dandelion than a green olive. So gross
THEDIRTYBUBBLEFirst time eating sushi. Covered the entire California roll in Wasabi. My family decided not to warn me and get some amusement out of it. This was back when I was just starting to try new foods, and so my strategy was to just pop it in as fast as possible and start chewing. And I did just that. As soon as it made contact, I felt a rush of heat go through my mouth. I was still on autopilot, so I got about 3 chews in. Each one felt like I was nawing on the end of a taser. Spat it out and my face felt like it melting. Tears were flooding frim my eyes. They felt so cool against my red skin, that they gave my cheeks a burning sensation similar to frostbite. My mouth felt like I had just used battery acid as mouthwash. I was disoriented by the strength of the wasabi, and I searched frantically for my water. I finally found it and began pouring it down my throat. This asperated my throat, causing me to gag. So I just sat there choking on my own throat, while my family laughed at me.