Salutations boys and girls.
First of all, I would like to thank malcolm for making a huge shredsauce update that has lots of potential. Although right now its pretty fucking fucked. Don't wanna be a hater but I'm going to hate really hard so sorry in advance. The new update wasn't really an update it was more of a whole new game that is just a lot worse. If I'm correct, the point of the new update was to make the game look more realistic but personally i think it did the exact opposite. Let me just list of a couple things that could use some work.
- turning/spinning/stopping/butters/popping (pretty much all movements) are quite delayed and it feels like you don't have enough control with anything really.
- most of the grabs are a lot worse now EXCEPT FOR BLUNT THAT SHITS DOPE
- for some reason you stop on most rails and there is no flow with sliding
- when you try to do a cork 3 you just spin really fast off the lip and end up doing a 7. (same thing with flips)
- a lot harder to get realistic axis on rodeos and other flips
- seems like there is too much animation
- arms don't move with shifty's
I know this will get quite a bit of hate but it needs to be brought up because i don't want to see one of my favourite games go to shit. Once again thank you malcolm for putting so much time and effort into this update. It just need a little work done.
The camo pants can stay tho.