Somewhere you haven't yet been, but really want to go skiing? Hopefully we can shed some light on good places, and people who have been can vouch.
1. Where it is you'd go (country, resort, etc)/why
2. Where you'd stay (hotel, campervan, etc)
3. Gear you'd like to/would have to bring
1. Niseko, Japan - powder, powder and more powder - and solid infrastructure/nightlife
2. probably stay in a hotel, or one of those creepy Japanese campers
3. bring my caylors. A shovel, probe and avalance beacon wouldn't hurt either.