1. I don't really have a budget, but Im not looking to spend over 750$ right away but would invest more as time went on.
2. I have experience with cameras but have never owned my own.
3. I do not have any camera gear except maybe an old camera bag and possible a lens or two of my parents.
4. I plan on shooting mostly skiing and possibly other action sports.
5. I would like to be able to hand it off to a friend and with minimal instruction have them be able to film, most of the people I ski with have some basic knowledge of filming.
6. I plan on doing follow cams and shooting from a tripod/stationary position.
7. I have a 2014 Macbook Pro 13" with 8gb of RAM and a 500gb hard drive.
8. I currently use imovie to make edits which I would say my level of skill is abput an 8 but am trying to learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro so that I can have more options when making edits.