Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
BoaxGo by feel of the heelpiece's rotation. From page 18 of the publicly available 12/13 Rossi/Look manual (http://www.look-bindings.com/tzr/scripts/downloader2.php?filename=T006/fichier/b0/5a/4sfl83ak7k3l):
FORWARD PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
The forward pressure adjustment on the FKS/Pivot bindings may take some fine tuning/adjustment.
1. Adjust the forward pressure by the two adjustment screws at the back of the heel. Make sure to adjust the screws on
the arms evenly (see photo D)
2. Latch the boot into the binding
3. Confirm that the White/Yellow tab aligns with, or is just past the two raised features on the heel base (see photo E)
4. Grab the heel piece with your right hand and if you are able to twist/rotate the heel easily, tighten the forward adjustment
(see photo F)
a. Make sure not to over tighten the forward pressure. The forward pressure is correct when you cannot lightly
rotate the heel on the boot and the heel has a strong elastic snap
5. Confirm the elastic travel at the heel and toe. If the forward pressure is too tight, the elastic travel will be negatively
6. Setting bindings for individual skiers: The ski/boot/binding system must be inspected by a dealer using
testing device. Refer to pages 38-39 for testing procedures, settings and skier instructions. Refer to the
release adjustment chart on page 35.
@swagSo it doesn't matter if they align with the tabs?