ScaredwhiteboyMy issues with this post:
1. What the fuck is a residential college?
2. It's the middle of summer. Stop talking about school.
4. "First and second years" - It's a step up from "freshers" but c'mon
5. Stop calling people "souls." You're not cool. You're not unique. You just suck.
6. "The guys and girls are split up" - The fact that you went out of your way to bring this up even though it's completely irrelevant to the rest of the post tells me this is a point of pride for you. You should make the freshman take viagra and mud-wrestle eachother; that's clearly what you want.
In conclusion, I hate you.
1. It's pretty much a dorm.
2. Not where I live, right in the middle of winter
3. deal with it.
4. See Above.
5. I respect your opinion, but whatever
6. The event's called Bucks and Hens, we all reconvene at the end of the night, and then... y'know.
It's kinda like stretching an elastic band, you let it go and it snaps back together.