Banff Tourists All time dumbest questions asked by Banff Park Tourists. Yes, they're all true as heard at the information kiosks manned by Parks Canada Staff!
1. How do the elk know they're supposed to cross at the 'Elk Crossing'
2. At what elevation does an elk become a moose?
3. Tourist: 'How do you pronounce 'Elk'?' Park Information Staff: 'Elk'
4. Are the bears with collars tame?
5. Is it okay to keep an open bag of bacon on the picnic table, or should I
store it in my tent?
6. Is there anywhere I can see the bears pose?
7. Where can I find Alpine Flamingos?
8. I saw an animal on the way to Banff today -Could you tell me what it was?
9. Are there birds in Canada?
10. Did I miss the turnoff for Canada?
11.Where does Alberta end and Canada begin?
12. Do you have a map of the State of Jasper?
13. Is this the part of Canada that speaks French, or is that Saskatchewan?
14. If I go to B.C., do I have to go through Ontario?
15.Which is the way to the Columbia Ricefields?
16. How far is Banff from Canada?
17. What's the best way to see Canada in a day?
18. Do they search you at the B.C. border?
19. When we enter B.C., do we have to convert our money to British pounds?
20. Where can I buy a raccoon hat? All Canadians own one, don't they?
21. Are there phones in Banff?
22. So it's eight kilometers away.....is that in miles?
23. We're on the decibel system you know.
24. Where can I get my husband really, really lost?
24. Is that two kilometers by foot or by car?
25. Don't you Canadians know anything?
26. Where do you put the animals at night?
27. Tourist: 'How do you get your lakes so blue?' Park Staff: 'We take the
water out in the winter and paint the bottom.' Tourist: 'Ohhhhh!'
I mean, come on people.
You Laugh Because I'm Different. I Laugh Because You're All The Same.