There is no skiing in this video, just me staking out Jerusalem after the recent and rare snow dump. Also, in celebration of this, I am proposing a video edits competition.
There are 4 skiing categories (with cat 4 probably being the most interesting to people here):
key criteria: no poles, polecam, smiling, touching snow, minimal snow spray, speed, number of turns, short radius skis, entire run
same stylistics as piste, but also looking for minimal sluff, minimal step and minimal slarve turns
- I haven't seen this done (I doubt it's possible on current ski designs)
carve launched 360 on flat
- I haven't seen this done, although I attempted it poorly (I doubt it's possible on current skis)
Christ flip (no poles, arms starting outward and then pulling in)
- I haven't seen this done on skis, only on snowboard by Daniel Moesl
Any and all serious competition entrants receive:
- thumb sized healing/luck/insight/protective crystal(s) sent from Jerusalem, and charged at a holy place
- white quartz crystal stone, emits far infrared waves, good for healing infections, breaks and sprains
If your entry is mindblowing to me, you will win a pair of ski goggles of your choosing and perhaps the opportunity to use the Heartcarve Heartslayers for a number of weeks.
Is this competition appealing to anyone?