- Correct for white balance. 0:05 to 0:09 was way too drastic of a color change. 0:09 is much too green/blue.
- Earlier cuts in and out. Only show what needs to be shown, you don't need to show too much of a ride in or a ride away
- Shoot tighter on the subject, especially on those tripod shots
- Practice with your shooting, but that comes naturally, so if you keep shooting a lot this year you'll get better and better at it in no time at all.
- Didn't love the song, but that's a pretty subjective opinion.
- I thought the ending title was pretty ugly, but that's something you tune out over a while.
- Good use of sound.
- Good length.
- Exposure was generally consistent and accurate, the shots on the green plastic tube could have been brighter.
- Decent variation between glidecam and static.