Who is the Hood Crew? Thatís not an easy question to answer. The crew has morphed significantly over more than a decade of existence; even Danny Schwartz, the crewís current instigator-in-chief, canít tell me much about the history of the crew, besides that he was first given the password for the Hood Crew Newschoolers account in 2002.
Since then the crew has grown to include many of the Northwestís best up-and-coming skiers, as well as some Midwest transplants. One aspect Iíve always liked about Hood Crew is their openness, which always brings new talent into their edits. At the end of the day, Hood Crew is whoever is still there hiking for the shot.
Pulled from the "Freed the Streets" article by Ethan Stone -- http://www.newschoolers.com/readnews/43309/Freed-the-Streets--A-Hood-Crew-Movie?c=latest&o=2
Here's how this Q&A works:
1) You post your question in here (directed at anyone from the Hood Crew)
2) You upvote questions you like
3) I choose ten questions and send them to the Hood Crew
4) The Hood Crew chooses a few more questions, and posts the Q&A in the news section
5) You guys post more questions in the comment section -- they answer them if they want!
An example of the last one with Stept Productions -- http://bit.ly/18XJRCt
if two doors fell off a 4 door motorcycle how many pancakes would it take to cover a doghouse?