Took me about 25 minutes to solve.... see if you can do it haha
FACTS OF THE PUZZLE
1. There are five houses in five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
3. These five owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of
cigarette and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of smoke or drink
the same drink.
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
The question is: WHO OWNS FISH?