Buddy weighs around 160 ish and is 6"2
He's a bit weird, since he's either skiing all rails and urban or some pow, all on the same pair of skis.
So about 80% park which is almost all rails and then the other 20% is pow (nothing crazy usually a foot or two)
He's got the the option of 4frnt Switchblades in a 181 and Liberty Antigens in a 184 for a good price. Niether have been really discussed to a great length here on NS.
Also theres the possibility of some volkl stepups but at 179 they seem to short
The main concern is durability so that his next pair doesn't blow up again, thanks in advance.
Also he's in the market for new bindings, since he's gotten bigger and skies harder now, at a 9 din he's considering marker griffons since they go to 13 giving a good range and are affordable/light.