Thanks for posting our comp!
Here's the details,
CRACK THE VAULT - MARCH 3
Crack The Vault
Brimacombe is proud to present the return of Crack the
Vault Challenge brought to you by Oakley, 686, Rome,
Scotties, Monster and Brimacombe's own Slopeside Retail
Store. The biggest Terrain Park challenge is going down Sunday, March
The Run Down
- Registration and Sign-in starts at 9:00 a.m. day of the comp
- Registration and Sign-in ends at 11:00 a.m. day of the comp
- Mandatory Riders Meeting @ 11:15 a.m. in the middle of the park
- Comp starts at 11:30 a.m. with jam session
- 1 hour jam session
- Qualifiers will begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Finals will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Big prizes and awards will follow!
- One hour Jam Session (controlled drop-ins)
- Riders will be scored on the tricks they can throw down, biggest tricks
stomped puts you in the finals
- Skier 13-17 years old and Skier 18 and over categories and snowboard 13-17
years and 18 and over categories
- Female Open Ski and Snowboard
- Awards for top three finishers and best trick in each division
- Park passes are required
** Riders must be 13 years of age or older!
- $40 for Competition and Competition Lift pass (Boulevard Chair Only pass to
access the Park)
- Brimacombe members pay only $25 for Competition Registration
All events are weather dependent, please check our website or call our
Snow Line at (905) 983-7669 before heading out!