- THIS IN NOT INTENDED TO BE A CLAIM THREAD.
- I will not post pictures of girls I know on the internet
- If you have a problem with this thread, feel free to express it,
but please don't be a dick about it.
Given the context, here is my story. A couple weekends ago I was at a party at the "Lacrosse House" at my school, and I was having a good night. I go up to one of the hottest brunette girls I've ever seen and ask her to dance. She says yes, and as we are dancing she asks if I'm on the lacrosse team (I played in high school and she is not the first person to mistake me for someone who plays in college, but alas I am not good enough to do so). Anyways, I told her the truth, and she pretty much immediately lost interest. I can't remember exactly how the conversation which followed went, but it was something close to the classic "Oh, I need to go find my friends" kind of excuse. We danced for maybe another minute or two after that and then I never saw her again.
- INB4 someone mentions the need to care about a girl's personality before getting with her
- INB4 any "solid 7" jokes
- INB4 "Pee in her butt"
- +K for funny or relevant responses
Get after it NS.