Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
Coming from someone who owns last year's Hellbents, the Hellbent is completely useless 99% of the time. If you ski from the top of chairlifts most of the time, the Hellbent will be frustrating, heavy, unneccesarily fat, and too soft most of the time. On the other hand, the other 1% of the time is the best few seconds of your life when you stomp a huge drop into bottomless pow.
Conclusion: The idea of the Hellbent is much cooler than actually skiing it. Go for the Petitors!