1. If you would like to participate, reply to the most recent Competition Thread stating so.
2. After I have a good number of participants, I will make a bracket (If you don't join in time, there will be new comps every week or so).
3. Each match-up will be assigned their trick, and I will create a thread for them (see TRICKS).
4. You will then have 24hrs to post your video on the thread with your name in the title (see VIDEOS). If you fail to post within 24 hrs, your opponent will win by elimination.
5. The loser of each matchup will be eliminated from the competition, the winners will move on.
1. The tricks I'll assign will be vague and will leave participants room for creativity (Ex. I assign "900"- you can cork it, misty it, rodeo it, dub, grabs etc on a jump, lip, knoll etc. I assign the DFD rail- you can do whatever you like as long as it's on the DFD).
2. You have 24hrs to do the trick and post it to this thread.
VIDEOS: (this category is a little iffy, I'd love to hear opinions on it)
1. I'm gonna say no music or editing- just the one trick, no others.
2. You can film however you like, whether you use an app or film it with your cellphone (just make sure it doesn't look too shitty- people won't be as likely to vote for you).
3. If you don't post the video on the thread in 24hrs, you lose the matchup.
1. After 24hrs, I will post marking the end of the first round. I will eliminate all those who haven't posted, and leave the remaining matchups to a vote.
2. To vote for a matchup, simply post the name of who you would like to vote for in the thread. You MAY NOT vote in your own matchup.
2. I'll leave 24hrs to the vote and post the results then, also beginning the next round of matchups.
3. ANYONE CAN VOTE, except those in the matchup (you can vote for other matchups).
Ok I think that's about it. Please reply if you have any additions or changes I should make.