Legs: Manfrotto 351MVB 2 stage aluminum legs.
B&H info: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553932-REG/Manfrotto_351MVB_351MVB_Lightweight_Professional_Tripod.html
- The bolts at the top joint vary in tightness. One leg is very loose, so it swings out very easily, while the others take a bit more force.
- One leg takes a bit more work to extend than the other two.
- One of the stabilizing screws (?) used to lock in on the head is missing (pictured). I have never used any of those tightening screws,
- Cosmetic scratching throughout.
Price: $175 Shipped
Spiked feet - great for on-mountain shooting!
Head: Manfrotto 501HDV Head
B&H info: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/481667-REG/Manfrotto_501HDV_501HDV_Pro_Video_Head.html
- The tilt lock knob casing is broken in half (pictured). The tilt lock still works perfectly, but you only have half of the plastic to grab to twist it.
- Various scratches and a couple small dents on the outside of the tilt drag knob.
- The head still works, but ultimately speaking, it's a low-end Manfrotto product...
Price: $100 Shipped
Package of both head+legs: $250 Shipped
- Paypal Only
- All prices include shipping within the lower 48 United States of America
- Only shipping within U.S.A.
Thanks for looking!