I think we got a pretty good thing going with people writing tutorials and what not. I've secretely been working on a few myself, which I will upload soon. I've just finished number three, but would like to get 5 tutorials before I upload my content.
Before writing a new one, I figured I might ask what NS would like to learn in terms of photography (don't ask me anything video related, I know jack shit about it).
A few suggestions and stuff I was thinking about doing maybe:
- The ultimate guide on vintage lenses. Maybe bold to say, but I'm certainly one of the most schooled ones on here on this subject.
- Timelapse and timelapse workflow
- Something post-processing related (in lightroom/photoshop). This could be pretty much anything. A certain feature in photoshop, something you might want to learn about colors and RAW, a certain look, sharpening etc. You name it
- Photography slang and abbreviations (this would basically be a list of stuff with a small explanation)
- Metering modes and how you camera's meter works (this would probably be a 2 tutorial series. The first on your meter, the second on applying that knowledge to taking actual photo's)
If there's anything you want to learn, just post in here.
Most votes in a couple days wins.