For any of you out there that might have a screwed up digestive system where you feel sick in the mornings or even go to the extent of getting sick in the morning or during the day or something on a regular basis, here's my guide to a sorta healthy digestive system which I've been following for quite a long time now, adding new things as I go.
1) Lots of sleep.
2) Don't eat lots of food at night, i usually have a couple crackers.
3) Drink lots of water, I drink at least 1,000ml of water between 7:00 and 10:00PM. Water helps your intestine absorb fiber as well as flushed your system of unwanted toxins.
4) Get your Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps your body absorb iron from non-meats. I forgot what Iron is for but get it so you don't become anemic.
5) Fibre. So important. Fibre + Water = good. I used to eat a dry bowl of raisin bran and 2 tall glasses of water every night and i felt great.
6) If you feel sorta nautious in the morning, drink a small glass of water. I've been doing that lately and it makes me feel great.
I think I'm anemic, which is super shitty cause i'm always tired, some foods make me sick, and i'm getting pale. get your iron so you don't get iron deficiancy anemia.