I received an email from my parents awhile back, and they were asking me about options for a new powder ski for my sister. I drew a blank, and only gave a few options. I'd like more.
- 13 years old
- 5'3" (or so)
- I don't know her weight
- Skis at Kicking Horse, BC.
- Racing background
She can handle the mountain, knows how to ski everything. This year, I want to get out with her a few days and teach her how to ski more aggressively.
She needs a ski to do help her out first.
Her ideas are
- Line Pandora (my mom skis them too)
- K2 Misdirect
- ON3P Caylor (Lite option maybe)
- ON3P Vicik ( Although she might want something fatter)
- Moment Night Train (can't remember the women's model)
I've also told my family that she doesn't need a women's ski, but I don't want to see her on a grom ski.
I'd love to hear some input, if you are going to suggest a ski, some justification as to why would be appreciated.