We're looking for a local intern to help out with some Digital Media stuff. Check out some details below..
K2 Sports Digital Media Internship
Intern to assist with production and management of digital and social media for K2 Skis, Snowboards and Skates. Intern will be heavily engaged in many aspects of video production, from pre-production planning to post-production editing, as well as marketing and social media engagement. This will be a hands on learning experience working as part of a team to generate K2 branded content working with some of the top athletes and products in the industry. Position is unpaid, school credit is available.
- Background in videography / digital video editing
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Understanding of social media
- Ability and passion for skiing / snowboarding
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Availability to work at our Seattle offices minimum 24 hours a week, M- F
Please submit resume, references and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org