A few rules:
1. I'll probably say no to trades unless it's something I've listed as wanting
2. Everything is OBO, I will give 48 hours for an offer to be matched
3. You pay shipping, it'll be between 5 or 10 bucks on most items and I'll give you an estimate before you buy. Skis will obviously be more. If you live near me (central NH) and want to pick something up, I'm happy to meet you somewhere.
4. Pay with Paypal, unless you're meeting me (see above)
5. If you buy multiple items, I'll be willing to go lower.
6. Bumps get +K
7. Post an offer in the thread or PM me, I don't care which.
8. If you want pics of me wearing something, I can provide them via text. PM me.
THINGS I WANT:
Slim snowpants, an NS Lanyard (OG or second gen), an NS snapback, a biking jersey, and good condition FKS/Pivot 14s. I'll throw in money if it's not an equal trade with the bindings.
Now, onto the goods!
1. Volkl Walls center mounted once for what I believe is a 315 BSL with Head Mojo 15s. No major edge damage, a bit of sidewall chipping, and the one base gouge you can see. The base material hasn't been touched, even the base graphic is still intact, it just needs some P-tex. Used for one year, left in my garage for three.
2. Rossignol Scratch BCs (98 underfoot) on their third mount with Look PX12 Jibs. Since it's the third mount, I'd recommend that you buy both skis and binders, but if you want just one, offer up. No real damage to bases or edges. Fun EC pow ski that holds an edge nicely.
3. XL LDC Pants, 7/10. I'm the second owner of these, Tim McChesney was the first. There's some crotch rail staining, some tearing at the cuffs, and one of the pocket magnets is broken. Still enormous and pretty damn waterproof, though.
4. L Saga Pants 9/10, not sure the model name, but it was new last year. Probably about 25 or 30 days on these. No major damage, just a few small rips at the cuffs.
5. L Jiberish Freeskier Collab, 7/10, kinda grimy. This is 08/09, so it fits like an XL from this year. Some stains that won't come out, but no rips or tears. Some cuff piling.
6. XL Average Joe, new with tags. Never worn.
7. Red Jiberish scarf, new with tags. Never worn.
8. Large Saga Zipup, fits like XL, 9/10. Only damage is a bit of fading, no rips, tears or stains.
9. XL Voleurz Hoodie (partial zip), 8/10. No stains, but one tear that's been capably repaired by a tailor.
10. L Oakley hoodie, 9.5/10. No real damage, tears, stains, fading, or otherwise. I guess the zipper is a little bit curled.
11. XL Tecnica hoodie, new and never worn. No tags, got it at a railjam. There's a cool pattern on the hood that you can't see.
12. L Sessions hoodie, 8.5/10. No real specific damage, just worn and loved. This is insanely warm, it's waffle knit inside. Great for cold days.
13. Homemade hoodie, 8.5/10, guess it fits like an XL. It's quite warm, a little sketchy, but kinda wide for my very skinny frame.
14. L Adidas Climacool track jacket, fits like XL, 9.5/10. Light, breathable, and in good condition. Only worn a few times. Definitely not for skiing, though.
15. AE Jeans, 32/32 Low Loose fit. 9/10, no real damage. No stupid tears on them either. Just too baggy for me. Nice reliable jeans.
16. AE Khakis, 33/32 Low Loose fit. 9/10, no real damage or stupid rips. Like the jeans, too big for me.
17. XL Longsleeve 4frnt Polo, new with tags. Just not my style, but pretty big and warm.
18. Miscellaneous t-shirts. Blank ones are all 4XL footlocker tees worn once or twice each. All tees are at least 9/10 or better, except the black Oakley one, which has one small tear.
19. Miscellaneous hats and headphones. Only hat that's ever been worn is the Jiberish Beanie. Billabong one is 7 3/8 fitted, the rest are snapbacks. As for headphones, the Skullcandies are both sketchy but work if you fiddle with the plug. I'll let them go for cheap. The Sonys are partially broken at one of the earpieces, but not detached, and the sound is still perfect. Nothing duct tape couldn't fix. The Armada hobo glove things are never worn with tags.