i am looking to upgrade from my t2i and need help choosing the right one.
- i have used it for 2 years and i use it STRICTLY for photos
- i mostly use it for sports and when traveling
- lenses i use are the 24-105 4l and sigma 30 1.4
- it is just for recreational purposes (not looking to build a job off this)
- i havent invested much in glass so nikon is also an option
- budget is 1k-2k depending if i sell off lenses/body
since i will be getting into underwater photography i am thinking of having this new body purely for sports and pick up a canon s90/g12/g1x just for the travel/underwater purpose.
now the options i had in mind:
1. get a 7d and keep the lenses
2. get a 1d2N, sell the 30 1.4 for a 35 2.0, and possibly buy a 70-200 4l?
3. get a 1d3, sell the 30 1.4 and either keep the 24-105 or sell it and buy a 70-200 4l
4. go the nikon route and pick up either a d300 or d7000 with a 80-200 2.8
each option has their strengths and weaknesses so i need your expertise and a different perspective to settle this.
thanks for any help given.