Hey guys im in the equivelant of grade 9, basically I'm sh*t at biology and need some help from any nsers who are decent at bio.
1. Why do people get red cheeks on a cold day? (I know it has somthing to do with vasoconstriction, but thats it)
2.What do you call an organ that contains receptor cells?
3. Where would you find many touch receptors?
4. When you touch something cold what receptors are activated?
5. How does this information (q.4) pass to your brain?
6. Meissner corpuscles are not found in hairy skin. Suggest why they are not needed?
If you guys can answer any of the questions +K
inb4 you're sh*t at biology