i couldn't here the music because I'm in school but besides that I liked it.
Wyatt's steps to a good edit:
1. Steady Hand! No matter how bad the skiing or music a steady hand will still appease the eyes.
2. Find a song that suits your riding style. If you're rocking skinnies and the whole hesh look don't have some hard rap playing.
3. Have fun. Fun always makes an edit better.
4. Don't overuse effects such as twixtor, filmburn, or knoll.
5. Don't over lap shots. It gives me a headache.
6. Successful edit!