Over the past few months, my interest in mushrooms has greatly increased. Living in the pacific northwest, they are very abundant so i figured, sooner or later i have to try them. I have done lots of research and i felt that i was ready to run some tests myself to get comfortable with them. (not eat them yet)
So this happened on monday night, and i have since been enlightened mentally.
I was walking home the same way that I do everyday, through a forest. I have always been well aware of the mushrooms growing almost everywhere through this forest. Well, i figured, before i try these, i better get understand these on a personal level. I carefully picked 15 psilocybin cubensis mushrooms and brought them back to my house. After i had eaten dinner i ran spore prints on all of them. (For those of you that don't know what a spore print is, it is where you rub the mushroom onto a piece of paper. The psilocybin in the mushrooms reacts with the starch in the paper and turns a purple/blue.) Since i did 15 spore prints, my finger tips were covered in mushroom stuff. I was going to wash my hands off, but i had been sidetracked by my realization that i had to make someone a beanie.
So...At around 10:30 at night, i was sitting in my room eating some doritos. Well, me being me, i had to lick my fingers off to get the dorito dust. Fuckme.jpg
Without thinking anything of it, i licked my fingers off, splashed some water on my face and proceeded to going to bed. Well at around 11, i was laying in bed with the lights out. I started to feel as if i was on a VERY heavy indica, and i started getting VERY scared. I could hear footsteps walking through my room, lots of them, and i looked up to see several distorted shadows. I could see the outline of my cat laying at the foot of my bed, and i didn't want him to become possesed by these figures. I began to reach for him but i realized that my feet were around 50 feet away, i could feel the length in my body and my cat was extremely small. Im talking around the size of a squirrel.
So at that point, i had no idea what the fuck was going on. A thought popped into my mind that i had ingested the psylocybin from those mushrooms earlier. At this point, i was beyond terrifyied, more so than when we saw a dead man just a few feet away from us on our road. At this point, i thought that these shrooms were bad and that i was slowly dying. I jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror, i had completely lost my sense of self and the human form made ZERO sense to me. I proceeded to take a piss. When i was "done" pissing i left the toilet and walked to my counter, only to realize i was still urinating.
With the thought of death in my mind, i wanted to run up and tell my parents i was going to die and that i needed my stomach pumped. But i could not think of an appropriate excuse that involved ingesting psilocybin mushrooms. I eased myself into bed, terrifyed. After two hours trembling/shaking, i had accepted death and told myself i was ready to leave the world. I managed to play "the end" by the doors as i slipped into what seemed to be a week long sleep. When i woke up the next day, i looked around, amazed at life. I moved my fingers in and out and took slow steps. I was in complete denial of life at that point. I did not talk to anyone at school that day, as i was to busy thinking about the perception of reality and if i had died last night. My outlook on life will likely never be the same.
The next day in school, my teacher drew a long line across the smart board, and that exact line had appeared on the whiteboard next to the smart board, except i could see into what i believed to be the room next door through that line. To this day, i am still having mild residuals from it.
so NS, what the fuck happend, will i be ok?
yeah, yeah TL;DR